The Association of Message Exchange is the national trade association for message handling, order taking, and call service business, whose members are united by a common goal – the continued growth and prosperity of the telephone messaging industry.
- Each and every call answered by our Telephone Answering Service is digitally recorded
- Calls are reviewed by the Vice President and the Operations Manager.
- Equipment encompasses state of the art technology; this enables our Telephone Receptionists to provide a more effective and efficient service.
- Alliance Wireless distributes performance questionnaires to our clients, in order to receive comments / suggestions for their particular business.
- Alliance Award of Excellence for “Telephone Receptionist of the Year” to ensure that we are providing our clients with the high quality, professional call service they expect and deserve. This testing is done on a quarterly basis with every telephone receptionist.
- CAM-X conduct Mystery calls on our Clients lines to evaluate our call service; judged in areas such as courtesy, response time, accuracy, professionalism and overall knowledge
of the account.
- Winners of the National ‘Diamond + Award’ in 2012 for thirteen consecutive years of outstanding call service backs up our commitment of providing our Clients with HIGH
QUALITY customer service
- Ranked # 1 in 2005 and 2006 by ATSI (Association of TeleServices International), and #2 in all of North America in 2007 by CAM-X. Mystery calls were judged in areas such as courtesy, response time, accuracy, professionalism and overall knowledge of the