Our Standard of Quality Service
- Each and every call answered by our Telephone Answering Service is digitally recorded.
- Calls are reviewed by the Vice President and the Operations Manager on a daily basis to ensure our high standards are always maintained and you receive unparalleled representation on every call.
- Equipment encompasses state of the art technology; this enables our Telephone Receptionists to provide a more effective and efficient service.
- All operators must complete an extensive training program followed by close supervision for the first three months. They are evaluated in areas such as typing, spelling, grammar and comprehension abilities.
- Alliance Wireless distributes performance questionnaires to our clients, in order to receive comments / suggestions for their particular business.
- Alliance Award of Excellence for “Telephone Receptionist of the Year” functions to ensure that we are providing our clients with the high quality, professional call service they expect and deserve. This testing is done on a quarterly basis with every telephone receptionist.
- CAM-X conduct Mystery calls on our Clients lines to evaluate our call service. We are judged in areas such as courtesy, response time, accuracy, professionalism and overall knowledge of the account.
- Winners of the National ‘Platinum Plus Award’ in 2017 for eighteen consecutive years of outstanding call service backs up our commitment of providing our Clients with HIGH
QUALITY customer service.
- Ranked # 1 in 2005 and 2006 by ATSI (Association of TeleServices International), and #2 in all of North America in 2007 by CAM-X. Mystery calls were judged in areas such as courtesy, response time, accuracy, professionalism and overall knowledge of the Agents.
- Winners of the ATSI International Diamond Plus Award in 2017 for fourteen consecutive years for Excellence in Quality Service to Our Customers.